We Are Recruiting... INTERNAL customer Relationship manager
We are currently recruiting talented sales professionals to join our existing customer sales team as we embark on an ambitious growth strategy seeking to increase our presence across the UK. This role is critical to the growth & development of Matic Media and will play a key part in the business meeting its objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in a telephone-based sales role. Industry experience is NOT required as full training is provided, but high energy, target focus and a consultative selling style are a pre-requisite for the job.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop a sales pipeline through a mix of ready-made and self-generated leads
- Engage with clients by telephone and set appointment for Account Manager
- Seek opportunities from qualified & lead scored marketing data
- Create leads for the Customer Service Team to generate quotes.
- Support the conversion of quotes with the Customer Service Team.
- Document activity through a CRM system
- Ensure CRM, ticketing system and other business systems are maintained and updated
- Liaising with wider team members to ensure consistent relationship with clients
- Contacting decision makers via telephone to generate new business leads
- Booking quality appointments for your field sales executive
- Conducting fact finding calls to understand how a broad range of businesses work
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspects of the products, services and procedures
Skills and experience required:
- Proven sales experience in the B2B or B2C sectors
- Experience within a professional sales environment
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets: Staff are expected to take responsibility for their individual targets.
- Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature
- A professional and intelligent approach to work.
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves
- As with all sales and business development roles, there will be targets in place and we do expect a lot from our colleagues. We want you to have the right attitude to business generation; a resilient approach; robust organisational skills; and a total focus on achieving your targets and helping grow our fantastic business.
If you think that you are the right individual for this role, please email your CV to richard@ourdomain or Linkedin with him.
Hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm.
Matic Media are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Job Type: Full-time
Fill in the form below and one of our sales team will get back to you ASAP!